WELCOME TO FIRST EYE CARE PRESTONWOOD
Our team of eye doctors and eye care staff are here to care for all of your vision needs. We take pride in building lasting relationships with our patients, which is why we take the time to get to know you, your vision requirements and your lifestyle needs. Total Eye Care in Dallas TX
First Eye Care, Inc. is an association of optometrists formed in 1985. Our goal is to have successful practices filled with happy patients. First Eye Care is a shared name with a shared corporate philosophy – “Vision Made Clear”.
Our philosophy says certain values are important when you do business with us:
- We believe that it is important to deliver consistent, excellent service to our patients.
- We believe that your doctor should be caring, experienced, and progressive.
- We believe that the frames and lenses that you purchase should be of high quality.
- We believe that patients want a broad range of services available to them at a location and time that is convenient for them.
Looking for an Optometrist in Dallas?
Our optometrists take the time to explain the results of your eye exam, describe your options and listen to your eye care needs.
Because maintaining good eye health is an ongoing partnership, we encourage you to ask questions and share your health information, which could be vital to monitoring, diagnosing and treating potential vision problems.
Why are Routine Eye Exams Important?
While most people schedule regular check-ups with doctors and dentists, many are not aware of the importance of an annual visit to the eye doctor. Regular eye exams can be the key to the early detection and treatment of emerging vision problems, eye diseases, and a number of other health issues. When you come to a First Eye Care optometrist in Dallas, TX for an eye exam, you will receive comprehensive service designed to find and correct any vision or eye issue. Don’t take good vision for granted, schedule an appointment today!
If you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed